- Commitment to Privacy
- At Da Jammies, we value our customers and respect their privacy. We collect customer information in an effort to improve the overall web experience and communicate about our products, services and promotions. We do not sell or rent personal information to third parties. However, as described in this policy, we do share customer information with third parties that provide services on our behalf (such as serving relevant online ads) or with whom we have collaborated to offer a particular product or service (such as mailing our catalogs or contest prize give-a-ways), as well as with database cooperatives, as described below.
- What Information we Collect
- We receive information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number and payment details when customers place an order, join our mailing list, register with us or participate in a contest, promotion or survey, on our website or through our social media platforms. We also maintain a record of product interests and purchases made online.
We may also acquire customer names, email addresses and mailing addresses for select mailings from third parties.
Some of the information we collect is stored in our systems, but much of the information is collected and aggregated aside from personal data, for the overall improvement of the site.
It is important to note that, per our agreements with our credit card processors, we cannot and do not store credit card and payment information.
- How we Use Collected Information
- To serve our customers better, we add the information supplied to us to our customer database and mailing list. From time to time, we send periodic mailings or emails about new products and services, discounts, special promotions or upcoming events. Customers may contact us via email, phone or mail if they do not want to receive such emails or mailings from us. Customers may unsubscribe from our email list by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of the email received. We only use personal telephone numbers to contact customers regarding orders placed with Da Jammies or any other customer-related business issue.
We may combine information provided with demographic information that is publicly available to enhance and personalize our communication by email or postal mail about our products, services, and promotions that may be of interest to customers.
- Children's Privacy
- Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If we become aware that a subscriber is under the age of 13 and has signed up without prior verifiable parental consent we will remove his or her personally identifiable information from our files. We welcome parents to contact us via phone or email to remove information about their children if they believe we have unknowingly collected such information.
- Da Jammies Dance Contest Official Rules
- Click Here to download pdf of Official Rules
Removal from Email, Phone, Postal Mail and Database Cooperative Lists
- We want to communicate with customers who want to hear from us. If customers prefer not to receive information from us, either through email, postal mail or by phone, or if it is preferred that we not share information with our database cooperative partners, please let us know by sending us an email.